Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my opinions on the new phazer.

regardless of snow conditions i drove the new phazer last weekend.
nice machine. will appeal to the dirt bike crowd. a little to quite in the exhaust department for me. sounds like a quad. rides very well. a little tippy at first till you get used to the riding position. exceptional in ditches and great at jumping road approches. ps . non of which require mass amounts of snow to form my opinion.not as cold as everyone states. lots of bottom end torque. goes real well to about 45 mph and seems to want to shift out to early. could use a little more weight transfer and less pressure on the skis, great seat. easy to start. love the electronic reverse. nice fit and finish. would appeal to maybe a 13-16 year old as a first sled or more probably as a step up from a fan sled. good gas mileage. a real winner for what it is designed. this chassis i feel will be available with a bigger motor real soon.
like it or not! THIS IS AN OPINION. please feel free to read. offer any constructive remarks. try to keep the retard post mongers out. thank you. if you feel the comments apply to you. thats your problem. no names have been mentioned thanks

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
[:D]

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
now thats a detailed report. my friend got to ride one @ the shoot out and he said almost the same exact things you said. the only yammi i have ever drove felt like a boat!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i also have a apex attak 136 . i had to change some items to make it reach its full potential. added fox floats. all tiping around the corners went away. 65 psi and the stutter bumps disappeared.
added trik skis and the darting vanished as well. went to a big boyspring in the rear and the bottoming in the big wallows has gone.
added a 1 1/4 predattor track as i didnt like the rip saw. and added internal drivers, no more ratcheting. still no light weight but about the same as a mach z in weight feel.

total cost.. fox floats $550.00 . will remove when i sell the sled
skis $290. same will remove. track $420 and sold my rip saw for $450.00
drivers $115.00 and $225 to r&r track and install drivers.
its close to the perfect sled for myself.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Good review. The Phazer (note, its spelt, "Phazer", not "Phaser") is going to be a great little sled. Its definetely not a sled for everyone but I think its going to really change the way that people look at 4-strokes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts