Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got it back from total image custom airbrushing [:D] The hood is painted with true flames with eddies face from iron maiden. Yes I like maiden…[;)] It’s kind of hard to get a good picture because the metal flake in the hood look weird with the flash on the camera, but anyways here are some better pictures there are more in my gallery he left the nose cone black he thinks it will look good when i put the black windshield on, but if i don't like it he will paint it so all is good.
what do you think?

[attachment=52414]
[attachment=52416]
[attachment=52423]
[attachment=52424]
[attachment=52426]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Originally posted by indyultra
[br]just got it back from total image custom airbrushing [:D] i have a crappy camera here at work but will take a couple better pictures when i get home. he left the nose cone black he thinks it will look good when i put the black windshield on, but if i don't like it he will paint it so all is good.
what do you think?

[attachment=52352]
[attachment=52353]
[attachment=52354]
[attachment=52355]

its about time bud looks good. did he clear coat it?
when we going to get that bad boy on so you can ride?

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That looks really hot!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thats a nice paint job bro should look good on the sled!

·
Registered
613 Posts
HOLY CRAP!! I knew it would look crazy, but WOW!!

Raceman1

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
thats awesome!!!!!! ^^^ what hurley said

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] Those pictures are nice.... but in person it looks even crazier![8D] I absolutely LOVE THAT HOOD!!!!!!!!

Cheers

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
That is one sick sick paint job. I have a friend who is starting airbrushing, and when i get a sled that is actually worth airbrushing i want to have something similar done.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
that is good looking!!!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by jonesie
[brits about time bud looks good. did he clear coat it?
when we going to get that bad boy on so you can ride?

cheers
it's got 4 coats of clear on it! should protect it for awhile[:D]
it didn't cost to much but i know the guy, i will ask on monday what it's worth and let you know!
thanks for the complements i think it look great!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
The paint looks awesome. Now to get a pic of it on the sled [:p]

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
^ yah do you have a pic of it on the sled?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]^ yah do you have a pic of it on the sled?
and what cover this up![;)]
[attachment=52485]
[attachment=52486]
i am putting my new throttle cable on and then the hood, the best part for last!

Attachments

·
Registered
764 Posts
clean ass sled ya got there, the hood looks awesome, cant wait to see the pics of it on the sled

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Originally posted by mycat8urskidoo
[br]clean ass sled ya got there, the hood looks awesome, cant wait to see the pics of it on the sled

only that clean do to my expert painting skills and conning prox2c in to sand balsting the clyinders. but all kidding aside this sled is sweet not bad for a first time build. and the hood will not go on unless im present indyultra, no exceptions. i will not miss out on the end of the build for the sled since i was there for the start. that sled as drawn blood from me so you better give me a call when you plan to put that hood on.

cheers

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha, ok but only if you bring the crown royal[;)]

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Originally posted by jonesie
[br]
Originally posted by mycat8urskidoo
[br]clean ass sled ya got there, the hood looks awesome, cant wait to see the pics of it on the sled

only that clean do to my expert painting skills and conning prox2c in to sand balsting the clyinders. but all kidding aside this sled is sweet not bad for a first time build. and the hood will not go on unless im present indyultra, no exceptions. i will not miss out on the end of the build for the sled since i was there for the start. that sled as drawn blood from me so you better give me a call when you plan to put that hood on.

cheers
Real busy at work eh Jonesie[:p]

Cheers

1 - 20 of 38 Posts