Snowmobile Fanatics banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i signed up cause i was look ing and i saw the picture of my sled this is it i got it 3 weeks ago what is up can you find who posted it please thank you[galleryattach=14264]

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
OK, I've ignored it long enough. WTF is going on around here? People making stories up? Posting pics of other's sleds? Making new accounts? Stealin Passwords?

Erick - can you scan for IP's to see who's using the same IP to use multiple accounts?

I know it won't work if they're spoofing or using dial-up but it's a start. Plus it doesn't seem he/she/they are bright enough to spoof.

Bryan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why am i a (spoof) or wat is a spoof and WHAT!? who's erick

·
Super Moderator
11,281 Posts
That would be sledmaster22, you will have to PM and ask him about your pic if you want more info why he got it. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CAN SOMEONE BE NICE AND TELL ME WHY I'M BEING CALLED A SPOOF AND WHAT IT MEANS PLEASE

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by ibreakstuff
[br]OK, I've ignored it long enough. WTF is going on around here? People making stories up? Posting pics of other's sleds? Making new accounts? Stealin Passwords?

Erick - can you scan for IP's to see who's using the same IP to use multiple accounts?

I know it won't work if they're spoofing or using dial-up but it's a start. Plus it doesn't seem he/she/they are bright enough to spoof.

Bryan
WHY DID THIS GUY CALL ME A (SPOOF)?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by RMK-KING
[br]That would be sledmaster22, you will have to PM and ask him about your pic if you want more info why he got it. Thanks
HE WON'T REPLY

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
[red]your pic is on here because you posted it on here with a different username.
IP addresses are the same.
Topic locked![/red]

·
Super Moderator
11,281 Posts
I think he left the site, which is a good thing. No need to make a big deal out of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.