Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
~Still a work in progress~​
I started working on this last winter. Still have some more I want to do, such as--powder coating the front springs pink, getting billet bogie wheels, pull cord handle, and gas cap and get them powder coated pink and black, installing pink LED underbody lights, and maybe a few more little things [;)]




Taking off the old decals
View attachment 2010923225154218_33772.bmp

All ready for new decals
Snowmobile Vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior


Tire Automotive exterior Auto part Automotive wheel system Automotive tire


Getting rid of the yellow


Auto part Floor


View attachment 201092323142578_33772.bmp

Before
Yellow Automotive exterior Bumper Floor Fender


After
Auto part Hood


Painting the bogie wheels
Pink Auto part Wheel


Art


Bumper Transport Automotive exterior Vehicle Auto part


Taping off the snowflap
Bumper Technology Electronic device Automotive exterior Vehicle


Bumper Technology Automotive exterior Electronic device Auto part


View attachment 201092323231937_33772.bmp

Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle Auto part Car


Motor vehicle Hood Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Headlamp


Pink Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Car


Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Helmet Tire


Vehicle Automotive exterior Pink Auto part Car


Snowmobile Vehicle Motor vehicle Pink Automotive design


Putting on the pink reflective tape
Yellow Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Bumper


Snowmobile Vehicle Motor vehicle Sled Winter sport


All done!
Vehicle Motor vehicle Pink Snowmobile Automotive exterior


Kind of a before and after
Snowmobile Vehicle Winter sport Sled Snow
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
11,294 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sled looks good,how well does that paint stick to the seat?

I believe flatlandersummit wants to do a similar color scheme to his sled [;)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx!

I just used a can of vinyl paint. Don't remember the brand, it's made for painting vinyl in cars. I was a little worried about it but it has held up awesome and it's the same stuff my brother uses on his sno-x and Iron Dog sleds and it's held up through that so i'm not too worried
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,791 Posts
Welcome...I must say you did a hell of a job. My wife wants to do the same thing to her sled and you just gave me some ideas. I think all your sled needs now is some attention on the windshield. [thumb][thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
skidoobabe08 said:
I want to do this to my machine but I think i'm waiting till i get a brand new one first.
The whole reason I did it was so when I went flying by the guys on the trail they would know they were getting wasted by a girl! [:D]

KRSS144 said:
Welcome...I must say you did a hell of a job. My wife wants to do the same thing to her sled and you just gave me some ideas. I think all your sled needs now is some attention on the windshield. [thumb][thumb]
Any ideas for the windshield? [:)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,422 Posts
Mad-Boondocker said:
Looks pretty good, and hell if u decide to sell it u could maybe give some of the proceeds to breast cancer awareness every body knows somebody affected by it.
Yeah, put a reserve you want and put anything over that will go to BCA, i've seen stuff go into the hundreds of thousands because of doing that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
StacyAK said:
skidoobabe08 said:
I want to do this to my machine but I think i'm waiting till i get a brand new one first.
The whole reason I did it was so when I went flying by the guys on the trail they would know they were getting wasted by a girl! [:D]

KRSS144 said:
Welcome...I must say you did a hell of a job. My wife wants to do the same thing to her sled and you just gave me some ideas. I think all your sled needs now is some attention on the windshield. [thumb][thumb]
Any ideas for the windshield? [:)]
cut it down with a dremmel and then git one of those breast cancer sticker on it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ArcticCatZR800 said:
Mad-Boondocker said:
Looks pretty good, and hell if u decide to sell it u could maybe give some of the proceeds to breast cancer awareness every body knows somebody affected by it.
Yeah, put a reserve you want and put anything over that will go to BCA, i've seen stuff go into the hundreds of thousands because of doing that.
Yeah, definetely an idea if I ever sell it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,011 Posts
RMK-KING said:
Welcome to the forum! Sled looks good,how well does that paint stick to the seat?

[highlight=red]I believe flatlandersummit wants to do a similar color scheme to his sled [;)] [/highlight=red]
ROFL!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe flatlander hasnt seen that yet. Maybe he just hasn't figured out a clever enough rebuttal for it[:0]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,982 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
RMK-KING said:
Welcome to the forum! Sled looks good,how well does that paint stick to the seat?

[highlight=red]I believe flatlandersummit wants to do a similar color scheme to his sled [;)] [/highlight=red]
ROFL!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe flatlander hasnt seen that yet. Maybe he just hasn't figured out a clever enough rebuttal for it[:0]
Lmao, He's out gathering some resources.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
863 Posts
wakeboarderboy said:
sledneck1978 said:
RMK-KING said:
Welcome to the forum! Sled looks good,how well does that paint stick to the seat?

[highlight=red]I believe flatlandersummit wants to do a similar color scheme to his sled [;)] [/highlight=red]
ROFL!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe flatlander hasnt seen that yet. Maybe he just hasn't figured out a clever enough rebuttal for it[:0]
Lmao, He's out gathering some resources.
he's out at the paint store
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
mxz440kid said:
wakeboarderboy said:
sledneck1978 said:
RMK-KING said:
Welcome to the forum! Sled looks good,how well does that paint stick to the seat?

[highlight=red]I believe flatlandersummit wants to do a similar color scheme to his sled [;)] [/highlight=red]
ROFL!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe flatlander hasnt seen that yet. Maybe he just hasn't figured out a clever enough rebuttal for it[:0]
Lmao, He's out gathering some resources.
he's out at the paint store
what kinda pink shade paint?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
564 Posts
GOOD LOOKIN SLED, i give props to anyone who tears there sled down and paints it
 
1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top