Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
/snofan/../images/users/fassell_man/fae429b0.jpg Here it is the nicest lookin indy 500 i think,,,I JUST GOT IT ALL REBUILT AND I MEAN EVERYTHING...THE MOTOR IS EVEN BORED OUT .40 OVER...I STILL NEED TO DO ABOUT 300 MILES ON IT BEFORE I CAN LET HER RIP....I HAVE ABOUT 4,000 DOLLARS INTO THIS TOY

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Thats a sweet looking 500, bet you wish you had the snow in the pic right now so you could put on that 300 before the real snow comes. Looks nice.

·
Registered
170 Posts
awesome looking sled man! ..damn i like those "elders"..

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea i like it alot....it screams.....it really likes the moggles too yeeha i cant wait for the snow to ride this bad boy

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
i saw your sled on ebay, must have been one of those damn scammers at it again!!!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
that sucks i hate those rejects.. nice sled man

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice looking sled. I'll have to get some pics of my indy 500 as soon as it's back together. kinda depressing looking at it in the garage without any ski's on it. Then i see my step mom's indy 500 and my dad's XC sitting there. makes me wanna cry thinkin about it. LOL

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
yeah i know what you mean better now then like i was last weekend. i was watching mom, dad and my bro. goin down the drive way to the trails and i was ripping my engine apart

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
You guys are making me want to cry, talking about riding...

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im going right down the train tracks..first good snow and im going back and forth 300 times to put some miles on my sled so i can wack it open....i want to c what she gots...and damn....the snow had better hurry up and get here

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damn...i have invested almost 1500 dollars into the polaris indy 500 so far...And its still getting stuff added to it. When we took out the old track to put the new one on....all the bearings in the suspenion were wupped. So now i have to replace all of those... Also i was missing a couple of idler wheels. I also needs some bearings in my chain case. When we took off the chain case cover we noticed there was hardly any fluid in it and the lower bearing in it was seized. So i am replacing that... I cant wait to get it back though..witch will be be a couple of weeks...and then to rip it wide open once i get those 300 miles on the new motor...oh yea please let it snow

·
Registered
10 Posts
that looks like one fast 500, what do you think you will get outta her?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts