Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting here at work and I was just on Weatherbug and they just put North Dakota and part of Minnesota on a Winter Storm Watch for tomorrow night. Up to 4 inches possible!!!![:D][:D][:D][:D] We already have some snow but boy would this make a difference but they have been wrong this year but maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel!! WHITE SNOW!!

Polaris4LIFE[:D]

·
Registered
314 Posts
That sounds about right because in Winnipeg we are expecting up to 4" by Monday.

Monday..Snow in the morning then becoming sunny. Total accumulation 5 to 10 cm. Wind south 20. High minus 5.

Not a heck of alot, but it will definately re-open the trails. woooot, who said people only ride Friday to Sundays?

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USNationalStd.asp?loc=usa&seg=Ski&prodgrp=Forecast&product=48hrSnowForecast&prodnav=none&pid=none

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Fools.

Since when are weather idiots right? Don't get your hopes up. It will only lead to disappointment.

·
Registered
268 Posts
well most of the time they say its going to snow in north bay it usully dose and we have 2'and 5'' its good sleding here

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
yes, But in MN, ND and MB they have been saying a lot of things and are always wrong. We are not in North Bay, and judging by the weather idiots's history this year for our area, they will be wrong.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well what the [email protected]*$. It didn't snow anywhere near the 4 inches we were supposed to get. I think we might have got around an inch tonight it just got done snowing a little more but at least the ground isn't brown. I should take some advice from PolarisMan and learn not to believe what weather forcasters predict. Its those same kind of predictions that said the Raiders were going to win the Super Bowl and then got their buts kicked but oh well it doesn't matter to my one way or the other.

Polaris4LIFE[:D]

·
Registered
366 Posts
we got enough to fill the ditches good. Burried my sled more than once tonight. It is soooo go to have some snow to play in.

Rich

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
We now have more dirt on our ice. Thanks wind.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I hear ya. Up here in SW Manitoba we get 2inches of snow, then it all blows away. Not too good for sledding, but we manage. The big drifts are fun to jump anyways

1 - 13 of 13 Posts