Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since my old 1/2 ton was wrote off I had to find me something new to tow the toys. My Insurance Co gave me $4036.00 cdn for my old 88 F150 4x4
Found this 88 for $3500.00 cdn 302 5 speed with a mild cam. It passed the sniff and safety no problems. 128000 klms on it. Less than 30,000 on the rebult motor. I'm going to have to do the clutch it's a little soft. Best of all no rust. The botom of the doors were done a little cheesy but I can live with that. The guy had to sell to cover legal costs (impared). I was the first to call him after he put the add in the trader he wanted $4500 cert and e-tested
so I checked it out and told him forget the cert and e-test gave him $3500
drove it home with out plates. Giggling all the way.
/snofan/../images/users/sleddinagain/Trk pass front 2.jpg

GIVER!!!!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Looks like a good deal. Hows Scugog, I miss fishin & sleddin there and the Ganni .

"tie wrap it wide open"

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Sleddaver where do you live now i take it you used to live near by

Scogog- still weedy but still producing the walleye I hope we get some good ice this year last year was a little disapointing.

Friday Nights catch!

/snofan/../images/users/sleddinagain/A Big Fish.jpg

GIVER!!!!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Up in Sudbury now, was from T.O. lived in Oshawa for 8 years before moving up last March. Fishing up here is really good, catch my limit often, half of them are Blue Walleye. Haven't tried ice fishing yet, have so much fun getting to the hole that I just keep going.

"tie wrap it wide open"

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
10-4 Sleddaver Good old Rainbow Country awsome ice fishing up there .

Sled Dog I was rear ended buy a mini van. I was doing less than 40klm he was doing about 130klm bent my old rig in half. But man you should of seen that Astro van the trans and eng litteraly split the van in two the block was behind the front seats. Guess my hitch was bolted on good.His block hit my hitch then the rest followed through till it hit my bumper I guess thats when my frame went for a jig. Go figure they walked away my son and I left in an ambulance he's bounced right back (thank God) .I on the other hand Put my head through the back window (bench seats). Still only have 30% mobility in my neck and my lower back is fryed I'm doing physiotharapy 3 times a week its going slow but getting there. Just hope I'm able to ride

GIVER!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts