3900 KM or about 2400 Miles
Reverse and dual-seat
Great condition!

GAAAAH, I WANT SNOW! [:D]

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, so far I'm very happy with it, haven't ridden it an inch yet but still [:p]

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wedges as in the footstands for a passenger? =)
Hehe, with a sufficiently fool-hearted passenger, anything's possible =D It might come in handy though, if i meet a girlfriend!
Thank you Alaskangold, i think so too =) Me and my father went to a sled-dealer to check out a '91 RXL 650, in top condition and with one previous owner, however we didn't like the fact that it had an EFI... I've heard too many negative stories about those early model Polaris EFI's to risk it.
Anyway, I turned my dad's attention to this beauty and he bargained the price down by about 350 USD and the inclusion of a new overall, and surprised both the dealer and me by buying it =) I think it took us about five minutes from entering the dealer's to signing papers!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
One of the many names of the chassis for your sled is called a "wedge" chassis, i'm pretty sure thats what he's referring too. Nice sled though!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, now i get it =) I can see how it got its name =)
Thanks =)

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Thats a really sharp sled..

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you =)
I can't wait to be surprised about how much more powerful it is than my '88 Formula MX =)

·
Registered
414 Posts
nice sled!,my sled buddy has one just like yours exept from the passenger seat. That's a strong running machine

·
Registered
352 Posts
nice sled man!!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
that sled is a RMK, not a SKS...

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys, I can't wait for some serious snow =)
I tested it on the road up at my cabin, there was about four inches of snow... Damn, there's a lot of power in that 600! [}:)]

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
seet lookin sled man

·
Registered
76 Posts
Those 98 rmks are awesome man!! you'll love it! my freind had one that was pushing out close to 150 hp, and it flew! it went fromm 0-60 faster than you could fall off[:D]

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hehehe, yeah, it does fly [}:)]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts