Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a picture of my 93`AC Wildcat 700 EFI MC. The sled was rebuilt last year,engine suspension and track .It is in good condision now,now i`m just waiting for winter to come here in norway.

/snofan/../images/users/Norway/Resize of DSCN0273.JPG

·
Registered
36 Posts
not me ive already put 150 miles on hehehe[:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by 95INDYSPORT-NY
[br]not me ive already put 150 miles on hehehe[:D][:D][:D]

Lucky you....[V] now it rains here. Life sucks

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
nice lookin sled man, looks mint, u must keep good care of it, and what is that white stuff in the pic??

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
wow never seen one of those, that is pretty nice looking kind of a classic style transitioning into the newer styles. THats what i see in the hood and headlight anyway.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]nice lookin sled man, looks mint, u must keep good care of it, and what is that white stuff in the pic??
Thanks A-C guy yeah i try to take care of it.. The white stuff is.. eh... snow? i think...

AC Wildcat 700 EFI MC

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by Sled_Dog
[br]wow never seen one of those, that is pretty nice looking kind of a classic style transitioning into the newer styles. THats what i see in the hood and headlight anyway.
now that u mention it...that is what it looks like, a few of the 92 and 93 models had that turning windsheild, this one doesnt and it looks a lot better than those, that is similar to what my EXT looked like

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Were all waiting for snow. We had 6 inches but most of it melted. I think I might go hill climbing in the parking lots.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Life sucks......Blah! the rain the rain...Here it is +1 celsius and it wont stop raining. So its kinda depressing,on the bright side of things i have rebuilt my trailer while waiting. And repaired a couple of things on the sled.

AC Wildcat 700 EFI MC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts