Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey There, I'm New To The Forum... Gettin Excited...Snow Is Comin Soon lol!

Here is a pic of my sled, a 2000 XCF 440..
If anyone out there knows where I can get a pipe for the sled to make it sound loud that would be GREAT! :)

As You Notice On This Next Pic, I Am Missing Afew Picks On The Track... Lets Just Say There Isnt A Way To Get To The Trails Without Street Ridin..

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Sweet lookin machine, if you just want your machine to be louder, just look for a different can, not a whole pipe.

·
Registered
762 Posts
hey i like the handlebars you got on the sled, i was wondering what kind they are...and what you thought about them. I am thinking about getting those type myself. thanks

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Welcome R0yal...
Nice sled...she looked light as a feather...now tickle that throttle. <:)

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Nice looking sled, like Pman said if all you want is louder, not more power just through on a can. I added a can to my T-Cat to reduce weight (like 12lbs) it is louder, but not to bad. I added pipes this year and they didn't make it any louder than it already was. Did take another 8 lbs off and add 10-12HP. So if you want more power add the pipes, just louder add the can.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Very nice sled, I bet its a great ditch banger!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Nice sled, is that a race special? Because if I remember correctly the only consumer sled in 2000 that was on the EDGE chassis was the late release XC 600 SP.

Also welcome to the #1 Snowmobile Forum online.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes, you had to be a racer to buy the sled, but my dads friend bought it, and then sold it to me :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts