Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
201010258474217_11131.jpg

Got the Kitty Cat out for my 5 year old to do a little pre-winter riding.....

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thats too cool fredo, that has got a big ol "daddy" smile plastered on my face. I remeber doing things like that with mine were they were still little and appriciated the things we do for them. Im gettn both or the ol tripples ready as we speak. Very nice and thanks for posting.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Nice!! My son got his first ride last weekend. Head down to Tractor Supply and pick up some wheels, then he can ride all the time and be able to turn.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
GotMud said:
Nice!! My son got his first ride last weekend. Head down to Tractor Supply and pick up some wheels, then he can ride all the time and be able to turn.
[thumb]Nice call!
I know he has a TSC up in Springboro, just a bit north of him.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you look closely, there is wheels on it, I made a set. The wheels are all black.

Thanks guys!![thumb] He so pumped for the snow.

Ya trick, there is! Thanks!, I miss my old hometown, there was one 5 miles from me...

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
It even looks like a custom seat

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Is it me or do they sound like leaf blowers lol? I hope I can start my kids young and they like to ride as much as me.

·
Registered
176 Posts
You know that kid had a smile on his face all day long.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Empire087 said:
Is it me or do they sound like leaf blowers lol? I hope I can start my kids young and they like to ride as much as me.
wish my dad did that for me!, but me & my brother started the riding in our family when we were about 12 but since I was in sports my dad would get pissed that I was throwing away my glory years away for snowmobiling, I said "you know what dad snowmobiling is my sport, & I like it more then basketball & want more time in my schedule to sled than one day on the weekend", I was real good & was going to make the starting 5 but I told my coach I was into snowmobiling more than the basketball team & so I quite right bdfore my senior year when they turned out to do very well! If it was football that would be a whole new story but thank the lord that football doesn't get played durring the winter time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts