Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I have an 03, great sled. How many miles are on it? I am very happy with mine.
[attachment=42231]
[attachment=14606]
[attachment=24817]
[attachment=16472]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
yeha your good for a long time. how much does it weigh dry? my dads got a 97 touring he clutched it makes a world of difference

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
^^^ yeah it sucked when my sled was in the shop i got my dads sled buried in about 5 feet fo powder

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
nice looking sled you have there, have fun with it this winter.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Polarisman.com lists the sled at 584 lbs dry.
http://www.geocities.com/polaris-man/home.htm

·
Registered
999 Posts
Man that is a good looking sled. The weired thing is I have one in the shop right now. I am teaching grade 11 shop right now and our school project is taking a 600 touring and turning it into a fire breathing drag sled. Here are a few pics. The main goal of the class is small engine repair and maintenance, but making it drag is just a bonus.
[attachment=48764][attachment=48767]
[attachment=48771]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Originally posted by G-Man
[br]Man that is a good looking sled. The weired thing is I have one in the shop right now. I am teaching grade 11 shop right now and our school project is taking a 600 touring and turning it into a fire breathing drag sled. Here are a few pics. The main goal of the class is small engine repair and maintenance, but making it drag is just a bonus.
[attachment=48764][attachment=48767]
[attachment=48771]
That should be really interesting. Keep us updated how that turns out!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
What do you have done? When mine was completely stock it would hit 100-105 anytime.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
My neighbor has one. It is one of the most durable machines ever built imo. He has chased down kids on the lake, Rolled it down a hill, crashed into a tree and the thing just keeps on running. 3300 miles on original slides. Great machine. Good Luck

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Mine is a 2003, but nothing is different. Same motor, clutching, suspension...
Wait a second, your clutching is different, put a set of 62g weights in it with your stock dark blue/white primary spring.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.