Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres what happen, i was taking a buddy out on my sled because he had never rode a snowmobile before, and we had gone over a field approach without jumping or anything. Then we hit a drift and flew like 5 -6 feet in the air and landed in powder. it was a perfect landing. Then we put it away after awhile of riding. When i went to ride out to a friends to go riding five hours later i made it five miles out of town and all of the sudden my back end dropped and made a hissing sound. So we loaded it up and brought it back. When i looked at it, the spring that connected ur suspension control was gone! and the shock was shot up inside its holder, the other side is alright on everything. but then today we went to put it in the trailor cause it was on the back of the truck, and when we started it, we tried to move the track, but the spring that was broke and shoved in the idler wheel disappeared and we cant find it. Does anyone what might have happened to my suspension?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well I don't know exactly what you just said, but it sounds like your trying to say the spring broke but was still there and the next morning the spring and idler wheel were gone?
I think it was aliens don't you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts