Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my summer and pretty-much full time toy is a Honda Rincon. I picked it up just before new years and am working on breaking it in.

Winter is not too much of a worry here in South Central Texas, so ATVs are really all I get to enjoy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a 4 stroke 4x4 650 cc quad. I am not sure how familiar anyone is with quads, but it has a revolutionary automatic transmission with hydraulic shifting (more like a car with 3 gears). I have had pretty good luck with it so far. I did have one small glitch with the tranny, but I hope to have that cleared up now. I do plan to replace the tires with something that offers a little more traction in muddy conditions.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey schef thats not a bad quad, i just picked myself up a 650 prairie a few weeks ago and slapped a plow on it and let me tell ya it`ll plow a lot of snow even where the plow packed it in. well good luck with your rincon i`ve heard a few good things about them but a few bad things but not too bad. Good luck. i hope i will be posting some pictures soon.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Prairie is a nice quad. I test drove in while I was in my search for a Rincon and let me tell you it does have tons of low end power! I have no doubt that it could outpull the Rincon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts