Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my polaris Xc 700 deluce 45th anniversary edition.
/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Xc7001.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Xc7002.jpg

NO SNOW YET CAN'T WAIT all ready to go..
/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Xc7003.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Xc7004.jpg

Got to have these Saddle BAgs?? Gotta carry the beer and Mikes Hard Leamonade some how[:D]
/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Xc7005.jpg

this is the bumper sticker I have on my XC700

/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Xcbumper.jpg

Here is My Summer project, a 1990 Wild cat 650. with a new ETT suspension/reverse/ and lots more!! ready to go!
/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Wildcat1.jpg

Black MAgic A Arm Widening kit,,,
/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Wildcat2.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Wildcat3.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Wildcat4.jpg
Above is the Skids that came off a 1998 ZL 550? or 600, all I know it was a ett suspension. This has to be better than the 4 inch travel than the oem had... What a hard rider, Like a low rider with solid struts[V]
/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Wildcat5.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Wildcat6.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Wildcat7.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/Wc1.jpg

and the best for last, HA HA [:D] my old 96 Classic Touring 500, STILL RUNS GREAT THO [8D]

/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/5001.jpg
WHERE'S the SNOW MAN?
/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/5002.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/500side.jpg
As you can see above, I plan on keeping DUCT TAPE in buisness for a while with that seat
[}:)]
/snofan/../images/users/skybolt58/500 back.jpg

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
i like to drink but drinking and sleding dont mix. most people get stupid when there drunk n think there superman. drinking raises ur reaction time and on sled u need all u can get. but thats just my 2 cents

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I just put put put, I have a bad back, but I like snowmobiling, I bring 1 six of beer and 1 six of mikes and it with 3 of us, for a weekend ususally come home with 2 each.. we never get unsafe. just something to drink..Plus we have to write in the snow some how???

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
What kind of bumper thang do you got going on with that der 500 touring? Or is it just missing the plastic shroud?

dan-0

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got that bumper on EBAY it was a after market one for the evolved sleds 15.00 and you can even heave on it, not like the original..

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Originally posted by madd_dog
[br]i like to drink but drinking and sleding dont mix. most people get stupid when there drunk n think there superman. drinking raises ur reaction time and on sled u need all u can get. but thats just my 2 cents
^^^ I agree -- Our rule is we don't get loaded until the sleds are loaded ;-))

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I mentioned beer, But I am 45 and I ride with my kids, I don't drink to get drunk. 1 beer a day is way way below the leagle limit with my weight. you all are getting me wrong with the beer thing. I DON'T DRIVE DRUNK!

·
Registered
553 Posts
I hear ya skybolt, I usually have two beers on a day out and thats it untill I get back. Im 37 and enjoy the beer too, but use my head first.
TXC

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Nice sleds skybolt. It's great to have a project at our age[:)]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts