Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it looks like the track has taken its toll after that initial tear a few weeks back...I have put quite a few miles on since then.

All I was doing was going through this small puddle and back, sled stopped dead. [:(]

/snofan/../images/users/erick/sled_in_water.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/erick/sled_in_water2.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/erick/tear.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/erick/tear2.jpg

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
1.25" for the next one?

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
ouch!! like pman said 1.25 next time

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Good job Erick. I haven't seen a track speared like that for a long time. At least you have all summer to fix it. 1.25 the only way to go. Riley

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
man.....at least it happened now instead of next fall when u ready to go ride and then it screws u over like that...

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah...I think next year I want to try fit a pro-x rear end in there. The bolt that holds the limiter straps on one side on the front snapped off when the track caught. I guess I should have been watching it more closely to make sure this wouldn't happen but I decided to ride until it went.

·
Registered
671 Posts
yea, my track aint that bad, that sucks man, mines shot too, i gotta nice long rip in her. i was hopin it would break, but it duidnt

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Just wondering,is that the origanel track i noticed the studs are wore pretty good.how manny miles are on it,

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
haha my cousins was pretty close.. her track was just a mess when we finally got to take it all off.. whew dont want to replace a track anytime soon.[:D]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts