Snowmobile Fanatics banner

My Trail

720 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  jhubbs05 
#1 ·
There is a picture of my 1995 Indy Trail. Of course its not the greatest and the track is very BALD but I actually had it going 105mph in a field on a packed trail. Pretty nice I thought especially with a bald track. BTW there has been no engine problems..no spark plug troubles and the only thing we have done to it is rebuild the clutch. GO POLARIS!

See less See more
#6 ·
Considering my dad has a 1995 Indy Trail and it goes 75 MPH TOPS I have a lot of trouble believeing that. My Pro X 600 can probably barely do 105 - 110.

#7 ·
Nice sled, when going high speeds the speedometer tends to be off quite a bit so it probley showed 105 but you were actually going slower..

#8 ·
75 TOPS? Is it running on 1 cylinder?

And BTW I had 2 friends with me. One on a ZR 600 and one on an XC 500 and they were both right with me and they had the same speed from 100-110.

Whatever though, I guess I can't prove it unless I take a pic while I'm going that fast, that could get a little tricky though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.