#1 ·
[attachment=7971]

[attachment=7973]

[attachment=7975]

[attachment=7976]

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
man thats a great sweet he has there. im not too good with old sleds but it looks like some yammys, ski-doos and evinrudes or sno-jets maybe?

#3 ·
I rode an Enticer this year for 10 or 15 miles.
A friend of one in our group thought it would be fun to
come on an 85 mile ralley with it.
I just thought I'd be a nice guy and let him ride my XC for a while,
he almost didn't give it back.

He was always pulling up the rear so I figured I just get to sit back with it pinned
and do my best to stay with everyone on the trails.
Well I was surprised to see this thing haul ass, and I even stayed up at the front of the pack.

Weight transfer on those old Enticers is alomost crutial,
you had to lean it just right to keep skis down...what a blast it was.

I wound it out to 60 mph on the one straight away we saw...too fast really for a pre-independant sled.

#5 ·
The two blue ones in the last picture just GOTTA BE Sno Jet's. [;)] I also like the ol' Ski-Doo's.

#7 ·
Don't as me for the years on them, because I don't know. But the sleds are:

Ski-Doo
Evinrude
Ski-Doo
Snow Cruiser
Snow Cruiser
Yamaha

He just restored the one Snow Cruiser, it's got new paint and such. The other one is off getting painted right now. That's why it has no hood.

#8 ·
Neat photos P man, The two skidoos are a 66 or 67 olympic and a 71 olympic. I began snowmobiling with a 64 olympic as a first sled and bought new a 71 olympic just like in the photo. I am in the process of restoring a 63 skidoo alpine (single ski, double track). I'll try and get afew pics at some point and post.

#12 ·
cnc you are correct. My 72 did have black stripes down the front of the hood. I removed the stripes because they were all bubbled up. I don't know how much horsepower my old 72 puts out but it will pull about 40 on a hard packed road. The old OLY is really singing and 40 mph. Riley

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.