Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 1995 Xlt 600 from the day I brought it home for $800 from my neighbor. The body is a little rough but the motor runs great. It look alot diff. now but here is just a sample of it.

[galleryattach=14255]

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
is that the long rear travel xtra 14 model? if so you got one hell of a deal the sleds are extremly rare never the lees its a great deal for 800 bucks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fro the compliments so far. Im not sure about the xtra 14 ill have to get back to u on that. I will post updated pics later on.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Nice XLT, I took my moms for a ride today, its a 95 the same as yours. It beat an 02 AC F-5. They still can go!

Oh ya good deal for 800 too!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Originally posted by SledMan88
[br]Thanks fro the compliments so far. Im not sure about the xtra 14 ill have to get back to u on that. I will post updated pics later on.
no i don't think it's a xtra 14 cause my bro has a 95 xlt just like yours and it is xtra 12 and don't forget to put some pics of what it looks like now

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will put pics up tomorrow when I go riding. They sure do rip!! Thanks for the compliments everyone.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
A two inch riser is nice for trail riding. Gives you a lot more leverage when cornering and gets your elbows off your knees in general. Won't make much of a difference when standing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice xlt I really wish I would not have sold mine it's the same year as yours. That sled really rocked I had alot of fun with it I hope you do to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts