Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my buddy want to start a militia and was wondering if you guys got any names for it

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
the backyard project...lol thats my choice..tell us when u decide

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
super troopers

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Rough Riders???? Just a suggestion off the top of my head if i think of something else ill let you know!!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
what kind of music do you guys mainly listen to? what are most of your sleds?

·
Registered
757 Posts
How about Odd Men Out ......sounds kinda cool..

·
Registered
613 Posts
Originally posted by skinknecks
[br]foulded plug sled organisation
ROFLMFAO!!!!! Thats the one.

Raceman1

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
what the hell is a militia? lol.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
"We are CYI"

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Originally posted by crdude
[br]what the hell is a militia? lol.
Militia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Lexington Minuteman representing militia minuteman John Parker

A militia is the activity of one or more citizens organized to provide defense or paramilitary service, or those engaged in such activity. The word can have five slightly different meanings:

* An official reserve army, composed of citizen soldiers, also called an Army Reserve or National Guard
* The national police forces in Russia, and other former CIS countries, or the former Soviet Union: Militsiya
* The entire able-bodied male population of a community, town, or state, which can be called to arms against an invading enemy, to enforce the law, or to respond to a disaster
* A private, non-government force, not necessarily directly supported or sanctioned by its government
* Defense activity, as well as those engaged in it, when it is defense of the public, its territory, property, and laws

In any of these cases, a militia is distinct from a regular army. It can serve to supplement the regular military, or it can oppose it, for example to resist a military coup. In some circumstances, the "enemies" against which a militia is mobilized are domestic political opponents of the government, such as strikers. In many cases the role, or even the existence of a militia, is controversial. For these reasons legal restrictions may be placed on the mobilization or use of militia.

So are you going to go out and fight the tree huggers or have you picked an enemy yet?[:D]

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
^^^^LMFAO MAN" i just cant stop laughing on this post...hahahaha there i go again

·
Registered
86 Posts
Three too many seasons!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts