Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done reading the forecast and seen they just upgraded the snow forecast to 3-5 inches for tomorrow night for Devils Lake and the surrounding areas. I know it will probably go right away but I feel like kid at Christmas coming down the stairs and seeing all the presents under the tree!! I hope we get the highside of that instead of 3 inches but hopefully this is a sign of the great season we will have.

Polaris4LIFE[:D]
/snofan/../images/users/polarisisthebest/polarisXLT.jpg

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
WOO HOO!!! If its snowing in the fall, imagine this winter!!! IM LIKE A LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL WHEN IT SNOWS!!!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i not that excited about it, so if it does snow i will be[:D] but if it doesnt it wont bother me...X2 isnt home yet neway...and i know he is gonna call whenever the roads are pure crap so i'll have to wait to go get it neway

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
we had snow last fall....

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I hope we get enought just so I remember what it looks like again, and maybe go for a quick spin, Hey ACG when is the due date for your X2??

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
sometime this week, went and put the new carbides on the PS and got it in shop just in case it does snow enough to go for a rip...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts