Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys right now its snowing like crazy and it looks like we are going to get some good riding in![:D]

I am planning on riding as much as I can if anyone wants to ride send me a PM. I am planning on riding the Montville/Thompson area trails. Maybe a shot over to the greenway and back as well. Looks like its going to warm up and go away by the weekend but we'll see. I plan on riding after work around 3:00-4:00 until whenever.

Thanks,
Nathan

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went out last night, conditions were awesome! (At least for Ohio standards) We got more snow over night so things should be in pretty good shape. I will be heading out again today if anyone wants to ride.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just saw on the news...Thompson = 18"

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/ski/tenday/USOH0625?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_ski

^ There is the weather out look. Trails might be kind of muddy but off trail will be tons of powder. I put on around 80 miles on today and conditions were AMAZING!

It depends how much or if we get any snow on Fri or Sat.

I would try to get up here Friday/Saturday. I think they will still be rideable. I think I gave you my number in a PM but in case I didn't just send me another one and I'll give it too you. We can talk and work out some plans if you want to come up.

-Nathan

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some ride photos from today! Betchya didn't think Ohio could get that much snow!

2008227205413156_12868.jpg
2008227205540796_12868.jpg

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Calling for 2"-4" more tomorrow! (Friday)

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will be heading out 3/8/08 if anyone wants to join up shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't seen this much snow in Ohio in a lonnnnnng time! I have 4ft drifts by my garage! I will post pictures as soon as the snow stops flying.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
It is the same way down here

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just went around town for a ride here in suburbia, this is nuts! Talked with a buddy and he said its almost worse than the blizzard of '78

·
Registered
385 Posts
Good for you guys. Enjoy it while you got it!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^Thanks we have been long long long overdue for some decent snow.

Here is a link to my other post with some pictures:
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/86024/display.aspx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts