Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic from a high speed run I did with my wife on the back. She took this picture reaching over my shoulder.

Funny thing is you can see that I had already let off the throttle when she snapped it. RPM's are backed off and the speed is still indicating over 110 mph. I gotta get one with the needle down on the "R" in 'POLARIS" 20111421324926_13024.jpg

·
Registered
201 Posts
boody1981 said:
Here is a pic from a high speed run I did with my wife on the back. She took this picture reaching over my shoulder.

Funny thing is you can see that I had already let off the throttle when she snapped it. RPM's are backed off and the speed is still indicating over 110 mph. I gotta get one with the needle down on the "R" in 'POLARIS" 20111421324926_13024.jpg
Thats a bad ass chick to reach around at a buck ten to take a pic

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
That's pretty impressive.

·
Registered
395 Posts
impressivly irresponsible

Puting yourself in danger is fun. To put your wife at risk is stupid. Good way to make newspaper I guess.[thumb]

·
Registered
741 Posts
well if his wife thought that i dont think shed be taking a picture. My woman punches me in the back if i go over 45!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Vamped400 said:
well if his wife thought that i dont think shed be taking a picture. My woman punches me in the back if i go over 45!
Thought that was only my old lady lol I got ballsy and tested her up to 90 and thought I was gonna be pullin fingernails outta my sides from her squeezin me lol

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Big-Bore said:
impressivly irresponsible

Puting yourself in danger is fun. To put your wife at risk is stupid. Good way to make newspaper I guess.[thumb]
Hahaha oh you must have seen the pic of her tied to my sled with a blindfold on? COME ON, She was all for it, in fact wanted to go faster, so I think that's fun.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Picture OBVIOUSLY taken on a track stand..... just kidding!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts