Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good CDI for my 650. I swapped a 91 RXL engine out for a 89 650- which I biult. While finishing the instrall today, I realized that I never checked the CDI. I am looking for a CDI out of a 79-80 Polaris Centurion, 81-82 Polaris Indy Centurion, 83-87 Polaris Indy 600, or a 88-90 Indy 650. Thanks Much for your help.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i think i know where one is. it is used if its still there ill let u know tommorow

Women leave you,
Bosses fire you,
Friends forget you,
SLEDDIN IS FOREVER!!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You for checking

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm just thinkin' RXLRIDER, if he doesn't find it, the other place with slightly cheaper parts that I would order from is the Manufacturers supply...I think the website is www.mfgsupply.com. you then have to enter what you are looking for and it wil list the part available for that particular model. its a really nice website, I thought. hope this helps.

It's not fair to give only a tiny bit, weatherman, gotta have more now!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sorry it took an extra day RXL. I found it at the neighbors but he wont sell. I checked in dennis kirk they arent too bad $60. I am sorry to keep you hangin gl. By the way the dealer wants $280 and dk wants only $59.99. PAGE 252 2001 catalog.

Women leave you,
Bosses fire you,
Friends forget you,
SLEDDIN IS FOREVER!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts