Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of a place to get one OEM arctic cat ski for my 02 ZR 800 EFI for cheaper than the dealer has it? I need one from my little culvert(sp?) incident last year.[:(]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
U did spell culvert right [;)]

Try ebay, they sometimes have good stuff. Or try a wrecker. Other then that I can only think "dealer"

·
Registered
129 Posts
You could probably get 2 aftermarkets, in nice condition, on ebay for the price of 1 OEM at a dealer.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Jakyll
[br]You could probably get 2 aftermarkets, in nice condition, on ebay for the price of 1 OEM at a dealer.

No kidding, I just called the dealer and for ONE bottom only (no hoop or mouting plate, etc.) it is $105!!! What a rip-off!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by confusedguy
[br]do you know if a 98 set of skis will fit by chance? i found a set in northern MN for 100 bucks with skins but im not sure if they will fit.
http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk3/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=3443&highlight_key=y&keyword1=zr skis

can try to request a part from here:
http://www.snowmobilepartssource.com/Arctic Cat Parts.htm

i had a link to all arctic cat parts for a buddy of mine but i lost it and dont have anytime to find it right now.. so gl
If it has skins that means it is a metal ski which means they suck. [:D]

I tried to submit a parts request with the second link but they had an error in the code and it didn't work.

I am beginning to think that I could find a new sled for the cost of a new ski and studs! lol I guess I will just keep watching ebay.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I'm also looking for new skiis, or used. For a '91 skidoo safari. Ripped the greater part of the ski off last weekend while I was "trail blazin" [:D]

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Sled Head, I got a buddy who has a early 90's safari. Long story short, he blew it up at the end of last year. Bought it for $500 and doesn't want to spend anymore on it, I could check with him to see if he would be willing to get rid of the ski's.....interested?

·
Registered
699 Posts
theres a place on the web called www.sledparts.com and they are a wholesale place for snowmobile parts and stuff to the general public hope it helps

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Very interested... I actually blew mine up the end of last year... If you could find out the details. I may be interested in a hood too...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
confusedguy, thanks for posting the link... It would be great.. If I owned a cat...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts