Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i need a sled and i have only 1000 dollars to spend maybe a little bit more. I need to know what kind of sled i should be looking for!

well Thanks guys!

·
Registered
232 Posts
yea do u like trail, powder, ditchbanging, mountain, etc. and yea we need to know what brand u lookin for

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Well with the lack of info you gave I would say look for one around $1,000. Does that help?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i like to jump sometimes hit piles of snow catch some air. Like to go on trails sometimes to but need one that handels good!

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Musky30 said:
Well i like to jump sometimes hit piles of snow catch some air. Like to go on trails sometimes to but need one that handels good!
For a grand you are not going to get a sled that does all that. But there are deals out there. I don't think you should pick a sled untill you know how much all of them are worth, or whether you can find a good deal on one.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Finding a sled that will hold up to jumping, ditching, and any other hard riding...all for just $1000, probably isn't gonna happen. If you could come up with another 500, that might get ya a decent trail sled. I would save your pennies all summer long, then in about October, start your search over. Many guys don't even bother to advertise at all til early fall. That's when you'll see more sleds come available. Work your butt off all summer, then hit net and papers. Good luck

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Here is my .2 cents, I would suggest getting a 1997+ xcr 440 or a zr440 sno pro because these are former racing sleds and are made for jumping but have decent power and good handleing for trail rideing.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Might want to look into a snopro, or a mxzx because they r tough built have better shocks than a consumer sled. Also they can be picked up for a pretty good price

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
MXZ 583.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWzc_DUTzZ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v36HznuTFIc&feature=fvw

1 - 14 of 14 Posts