Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i got a 98 xc 700 and am in need of a new track. im trying to find a ripsaw track 15x121x1.25 in good shape. im trying to stay away from anything thats to used if you know what i mean. id prefer it was atleast in michigan but if its a decent price please let me know. i also need studs, nuts, and backers (144) if anyone as them or knows a good place to get them that would be great. ive priced out just about everything everywhere already i just want to make sure im not paying to much. you can pm me if you know of anything thanks for your help.

·
Registered
572 Posts
check dennis kirk, and high performance engineering, for all the stuff you need, not bad prices and very good speedy service by both companies. for a used track do a search online for salvage yards. there are a lot out there.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Pol700XC said:
hey guys i got a 98 xc 700 and am in need of a new track. im trying to find a ripsaw track 15x121x1.25 in good shape. im trying to stay away from anything thats to used if you know what i mean. id prefer it was atleast in michigan but if its a decent price please let me know. i also need studs, nuts, and backers (144) if anyone as them or knows a good place to get them that would be great. ive priced out just about everything everywhere already i just want to make sure im not paying to much. you can pm me if you know of anything thanks for your help.
I bought a "used" track and I'm incredibly satisfied. Just check it over when you get it and make sure the description is accurate.

I bought studs from Accord Racing, things are real nice. Take your time and get the ones you like/want and make sure you install them correctly.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
will_5 said:
Check TracksUsa.com for tracks. You can find studs and backers at almost any sled shop.
x2
and make sure you instal the studds correctly otherwise they will rip out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts