Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an Arctic Cat. I just sold my old cat, and I want a sled that can beat Polaris 600 triples and maybe a few 700 triples. Should I be looking into an F-series, possibly F6? I am also wondering what the F6, F7, F8 sleds are going for now($$$)?? Please post any sleds you think would be a good choice.

Thanks alot!

·
Registered
482 Posts
not only do you get insane speed with a fire cat, but the handling is equally insane, in the woods no one will be able to touch you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What size Firecat should I get and what are the prices for the F-series sleds. Were there any bad years for the F's?

Thanks

·
Registered
482 Posts
I would get the F6 at least, it will do 105 give or take 5, but it gets there in a hurry. Install studs, its a must. I would get one that has the rear idlers all the way across... 05 and above? they do make kits for the 03 and 04s, if all the recalls have been done then dont worry. some of the F5's dont have power valves, for sure get the power valves. I wouldnt necessarily get a sno pro either, regular ones are just as good for trail riding.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What are the price ranges for the newer '06 or '07, bran new from a dealer. The F5, F6, F7, F8, and F1000. Not the sno-pro versions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts