Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I need your help quick. I just posted some sound .wav files to my website and I want to make sure I got everything right and it's working. My eyes are buggin out, I'm workin to hard and things are pissin me off so I want to know if you all can check it for me and let me know it works. It is a rough draft keep in mind.
Just a side note, these are supposed to be sound clips from our first proto-type of the exhaust for the RX-1. There should be 4 clips on there.
Thank you
Arne Jr.
Oops, I forgot to mention the url. here it is, see I am buggin out. http://www.whiteknuckleperformance.com/Yamaha.htm

that should bring you to the page i want, other wise go to whiteknuckleperformance.com and go to teh products page, then click on yamaha, and then you should be there
I don't use the brakes until I see God, and I am never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Checked them out this morning. Worked for me sounds mean as hell. I will see if I can find you at haydays if you are still going to be there on Sunday.
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by rocket:
Hey all,
I need your help quick. I just posted some sound .wav files to my website and I want to make sure I got everything right and it's working. My eyes are buggin out, I'm workin to hard and things are pissin me off so I want to know if you all can check it for me and let me know it works. It is a rough draft keep in mind.
Just a side note, these are supposed to be sound clips from our first proto-type of the exhaust for the RX-1. There should be 4 clips on there.
Thank you
Arne Jr.
Oops, I forgot to mention the url. here it is, see I am buggin out. http://www.whiteknuckleperformance.com/Yamaha.htm

that should bring you to the page i want, other wise go to whiteknuckleperformance.com and go to teh products page, then click on yamaha, and then you should be there
I don't use the brakes until I see God, and I am never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
[/quote]

'00' 500 XC SP

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Worked great hear

Not sure if I'm alone, but it would be nice to hear the stock pipes to compare.
You are probablty already working on that though.
K

Live to ride, ride to live.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts