Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i won this in a bar raffle friday night. i dont know nothing about it does anybody else here? what it is worth? who makes it? where to buy parts? i have to wait 30 days for the papers and owners manual all i know is its a china made 4 wheeler. any info would help. i also know its a 250cc manual. and the biggest question is it worth keeping or is it going to be a wallet raider?
[attachment=57909]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I was thinkin about buying one like that off ebay, a guy I used to work with bought one, his was a l/q 250cc and he beats the chit out of it and has never had a problem with it...

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
never liked china made knockoffs . if it was me i wouls sell it right away or ride it one season if you dont have a quad

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im just trying to find out as much info as pos to se if its worth keeping and if it breaks where do i get parts. if its gonna be a pain ill just sell it or something !

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
It's free. Ride the crap out of it. If it breaks, oh well. Not a penny out of your pocket if you sell it.
This, of course, goes without saying: If you need the money or want to build something else, sell it.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Originally posted by ibreakstuff
[br]It's free. Ride the crap out of it. If it breaks, oh well. Not a penny out of your pocket if you sell it.
This, of course, goes without saying: If you need the money or want to build something else, sell it.
exactly. and while your at it you could just do a bunch of stupid crap with it like road jump water skip it over small ponds... just an idea

·
Registered
725 Posts
If I were you I would sell it immediatly, I know a kid whose dad got roped into sellin those things, they are JUNK. Those things are not even worthy of beating the piss out of IMHO. Absolute waste of materials, they are EXTREMELY unsafe, I know a kid who bought a chinease minibike and the footpeg broke off when he was just riding it down the road, the weld actually broke from his wieght, and he was sitting down!! I'll never even ride another one. I have never seen one like yours, maybe it is not as bad as the ones I am familiar with, but I would still be a little weary.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts