Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOW DO I GTE IT TO SNOW!? PLEASE HELP...I NEED THIS INFO REALLY REALLY BAD. I COULD DIE WITH OUT HELP!PLAEZ!

·
Registered
837 Posts
so exciter when would be a better time to use all caps, because I REALLY REALLY WANT IT TO SNOW, and he does, and thats a way to convey that he real wants it to snow. one thing i know helps is if you break something or maybe put your sled away, then it always seems to snow then.

·
Registered
699 Posts
sorry its just that i dont like it when all caps are used but its for sure true if your sled breaks the next day u will get like 6 inches i might go a head and try to brake my sled like something simple like bust a bogie wheel so i will then trick mother nature... haha i have figured it out

·
Registered
837 Posts
exciter that exactly what we need to do, trick mother nature like that, i think i will pull my jetskies out of storage looking for some warmer temps and maybe she will try to put a damper on that plan and boom, 24inches, yeah

·
Registered
699 Posts
there u go i will get my lawn mower out and try mowing the lawn that will piss mother nature off enough to give us the 24 inches

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
damn...that last post was messed up. I think i misspelled like everyword. Well her ill re type... I PULLED my DIRTBIKE!

·
Registered
199 Posts
hey guys mother nature is definitely a b#tch,broke my leg in sept. figured i would be ready to ride in feb. still no snow looks like this year is a wash.that's the last time i try to trick [email protected]##$% nature.hey maybe next time i'll break my sled instead of me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I feel sorry for you guys with no snow. We should be riding here until the end of May. We are just starting to ride in the backcountry and we just had an easy 300km weekend. it will soon be time to take some backcountry vacation time.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Originally posted by 98mxzx440
[br]HOW DO I GTE IT TO SNOW!? PLEASE HELP...I NEED THIS INFO REALLY REALLY BAD. I COULD DIE WITH OUT HELP!PLAEZ!
Have you tried a rain dance when its freezing outside?[:D]Mother nature might fall for it,if that doesent work,try threats.[}:)][;)]

·
Registered
9 Posts
[blue]Just put ur tongue on one of the coil wires and turn it over a few time youll see snow real quik that way try it works for me[red]!!!!!![beige]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![yellow][/yellow]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![green][/green]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![brown][/brown]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[red][/red]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11[:D][/beige][/red][/blue]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts