Snowmobile Fanatics banner

NEED HELP!

859 views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  FreestyleRenegade 
#1 ·
HOW DO I GTE IT TO SNOW!? PLEASE HELP...I NEED THIS INFO REALLY REALLY BAD. I COULD DIE WITH OUT HELP!PLAEZ!

#4 ·
so exciter when would be a better time to use all caps, because I REALLY REALLY WANT IT TO SNOW, and he does, and thats a way to convey that he real wants it to snow. one thing i know helps is if you break something or maybe put your sled away, then it always seems to snow then.

#8 ·
sorry its just that i dont like it when all caps are used but its for sure true if your sled breaks the next day u will get like 6 inches i might go a head and try to brake my sled like something simple like bust a bogie wheel so i will then trick mother nature... haha i have figured it out

#14 ·
hey guys mother nature is definitely a b#tch,broke my leg in sept. figured i would be ready to ride in feb. still no snow looks like this year is a wash.that's the last time i try to trick mother@##$% nature.hey maybe next time i'll break my sled instead of me.

#20 ·
[blue]Just put ur tongue on one of the coil wires and turn it over a few time youll see snow real quik that way try it works for me[red]!!!!!![beige]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![yellow][/yellow]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![green][/green]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![brown][/brown]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[red][/red]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11[:D][/beige][/red][/blue]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.