Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the best way to sell a sled right now with all the snow gone and summer coming? If i can sell a 2000 zr 600 or 2000 xc700 than i can have to money to but the sled i want. But no one is in the buying mood. Do things like those autotraders work, or ebay?

·
Registered
749 Posts
of course they do. it is advertising. what area do you live in? i think that the xc would be the first to sell. It was a magnificant sled in its time. the zr 600 wasn't really anything special. Our arctic cat dealer raced a brand new 2000 zl 500 and 2000 zr 600 and the 600 got its ass whooped, not to bad though, they were close. these sleds came right out of the crate, bone stock. i would advertise on ebay and in local newspapers, auto traders and so on, it ight just work.

·
Registered
197 Posts
spring=bad sell time good buy time fall=good sell time bad buy time....sometimes it is worth the wait!

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
No matter what you use to try to sell it this time of the year, you probably won't get what you would like to for it. BUT it may just equal out. If you take a lower price than you want, the sled you want you should get for a lower price right now. In fall you may get more but that sled you want will be more.

·
Registered
975 Posts
How much ya askin for the XC700? <<<<<<<<might be interested

·
Registered
57 Posts
Dont make the mistake I made , sell in the fall and buy in the spring because I got my sled in the fall , which is an Indy 400 ( I get way to anxious when it comes to sleds , but anyways ) And for the same price I could have got a 650 , or saved 600 $ ( I bought mine for 2000$ and I've seen 3 this spring for 1400$ CDN ) .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts