Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I just bought a 95 Mach 1 670 with the H.O. motor. Can anyone tell me any general info like horsepower, top speed, etc. This one has 44mm Mik carbs and has some porting done. I'm buying a manual but just thought I would ask if anyone had any other info for now.....

·
Registered
190 Posts
I can't believe there isn't a website dedicated to skidoo specs like the polarisfiles.

I asked a similar question recently, didn't get a reply.[:(]

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
There's some threads on snowest about this sled. A few guys were claiming 140 and 157 hp with a lot of engine mods so I'm guessing stock HP is 110-120 or around there. Just go to snowest and do a search on Mach 1. Everybody says it is a strong reliable motor if that helps.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The 95 Mach1 was a descent sled, although a little heavy in the front end. 95 was the first year they put the Mach1 in the MachZ chassis. The motor was the same 670cc motor the debuted in the 92 Mach1X. It came stock with 44mm carbs and twin pipes. If memory serves it made somewhere around 130hp stock. These sleds were good for close to 110MPH on a gun when setup properly. If anyone is looking for a great source for tuning information go to www.dynotechresearch.com. When I worked at a shop we subscribed to their service and it saved us a great deal of time setting up our sleds.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I Have been a certifed Ski-Doo tech (now service mgmr.)for 15 yrs. 95 and 96 mach 1 in good shape dyno'ed out at approx. 122 HP(stock). They would make frozen lake or river radar runs between 112 & 115 mph depending on weather and conditions. Awsome running sleds, they had much better engines then the new reed valve engines. I keep hopeing that they would put a Rotary Valve engine into a Rev. Now that would be a sled.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts