Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK there's a 2001 supersport 550 touring with the luggage rack on the back for sale. It has 9000 miles on it but all the bearings were replaced in the suspension and also the drive shaft bearings. It has all the shocks rebuilt, new top end, new crank bearings, everything cleaned, and new track. He wants 1500 for it but i think i can get him down to 1200. this is not going to be my sled but just another sled to have around thanks in advance.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wakeboarderboy said:
So what's the question? I think those sleds were pretty solid. Sounds like an okay price.
Im asking if there are any recalls on this sled or anything bad about it. If i do buy it what should i do performance wise with it.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
There really isn't anything performance wise that you can do to those fanners.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
anything that would fit into a recall has been replaced i am not sayin there was, but it sounds like except for the chassis its a new sled, i mean an engine rebuild and bearings replaced he used that sled hard i mean thats alot of miles especially on an 01

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dodgetruck2 said:
anything that would fit into a recall has been replaced i am not sayin there was, but it sounds like except for the chassis its a new sled, i mean an engine rebuild and bearings replaced he used that sled hard i mean thats alot of miles especially on an 01
Thats what i was thinking he had a couple other sleds for sale like a 1991 440 two up(i didnt see it so i dont know what it was), and another fanner that he didn't saw say was for sale. they all had alot of miles on them so they must have just rode alot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts