Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ran it into a telephone pole this morning, was riding in a ditch about 40mph-60mph and the ditch sucked me in, I jumped off it just in time and flew 25feet. I'm OK

Anyone need some parts or does anyome have a chassis for sale???? Engine will start up, the whole engine is fine. The pole flattened the muffler though. My dealer says it is totalled and needs a new frame $800 so if anyone can help me there that would be appreciated. Or if somone wants to buy the parts from me that would be fine too. [email protected]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Umm, If you know of anyone else knows if those skiis are interchange able for a '91 skidoo safari, I am interested...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Sorry to hear and see that, you really did a number on the sled. Glad you're OK though. I may have a barely ridden XLT Special for sale real soon if your interested. lol

·
Registered
567 Posts
would u be interested in selling the engine and clutches

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by quick
[br]would u be interested in selling the engine and clutches
Yes i would be, engine will start, It has good compression and burns plugs clean toasty brown. Engine is as good as they come. No bogging or anything. thankgod it didnt smash anything that far back. My dealer just looked over the engine and clutches 2 weeks ago and he said they were all working perfectly. Anything is for sale on this sled so give me an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh i forgot to mention, only damage done was to the frame and windsheild and mebey some internall steering compontents, all other mechanical components were untouched by the impact.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Im interested if anyone knows about my previous post above...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry about your sled, and glad your ok.
You might try indy salvage, his websight says he has full tunnels with ownerships. Ive bought a lot of used polaris stuff from this guy and he has been great to deal with!
Here is the link
http://www.starpages.com/indyss/

·
Registered
671 Posts
how much for every thing but the engine, i dunt care bout the ski's, just everything else, i really dunt need the rear susp either. im kinda lookin for a sled for freestlye, so come back wit a price on everything but the engien and cluthes

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will give you everything but the engine and clutches for $400, that is with the track that new last spring!

·
Registered
975 Posts
DEAN!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a [8D]life saver brother!!! I've been looking for that guy for a month now. Somebody told me about him but they lost his number. Good job. Mark[8D][8D][:D]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts