Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im new to slowmobiles and i found one i think i want to buy. i personally like it though i havent yet seen it in person.i wanted to get some opinions from people who know about sleds more than me so help would be apreciated. heres the add

2002 ZR 600 CCE EFI. It is black with orange accessories (snowflap, skis, handlebar pad, grip plates, etc.). Sled has 2950 miles on it. Just put a new 1 1/4 Camoplast track, orange sliders, and bearings in the boogie wheels within the last couple hundred miles. Has 96 studs with Woodies double backers and the tall nuts. Sled is in good condition....the only flaws are a small crack in one of the hood vents where a piece of ice hit it (see pic) and the snow flap has some marks from the studs. I have a cover for it plus the brand new stock windshield, extra belt, black ski loops and some other extras. $2850 do you think i should try to talk him down on the price?

·
Registered
548 Posts
if you could get it for 2500 i think it would be a good deal its a nice sled

·
Registered
414 Posts
Im not gonna lie to ya...you might love the sled if you get it. two of my cousins have the same sled and they love it. Decent price too!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
That's a good looking sled if I say so myself. Haha I have the sled if you didnt notice. It's a good price, I think I would have asked for more than that if I was selling. Like everyone is saying, talk him down!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do you guys feel i have anything to worry about buying it by the pics. i might just have it shipped if he isnt willing to meet anywhere and help out with driving. is there any good way of going about doing that?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
cant got wrong with a 02 cross country zr, got everything you could want on it. If i were to buy another zr it would be a 02 zr cross country.

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
I'd try to talk him down. If you don't get anywhere, then so be it. At least you tried!

With that said, those sleds are nice. I've always liked the Cross Country Editions...wish I could have purchased one!

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
I have seen and heard alot of good things about those. What does the CCE part mean?

Anyways.. KBB has that sled listed at 3,500 from a dealer. If that sled is as the guy states, I think its a pretty good deal. If he comes down, great but if he doesn't, thats still a great deal i.m.o.!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts