Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here it is! I NEED A RACE SLED! Preferably a polaris 02 or 03 factory race sled. I will also take ski-doo revs. BUT NO ARTIC CATS!!!![:(!] Anyways....i will have around 4 grand to blow. Or i have a nice 99 rm 250 to trade + cash!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
www.pintoracing.com has 02 andd 03 Pro X sleds that are still in crates. They are around 5000 but I am sure they would take a bike in trade cause they sell lots of stuff...

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
That is a good site, reasonably priced to..IMO

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I remember seeing it a long time ago and IF I were to get into racing with prices like those compared to brand new race sleds they are a good deal. 4000-6500 for a race sled that is in the crate is a great deal IMO.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bigwilly....the site wont work for me! I was thinkin about buying one from here..... http://www.northcountryracing.com/ they are used race sled,but some are only used in 1 or so races!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
The site must be down right now, but the link did work when I posted it. For the same price as some of those used sled you could get a brand new race sled in the crate, but the decision is up to you...

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
i wish i had one of those to thrash around on the track

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea....should be fun, until i kill myself or brake somethin. Me and my friend got hooked last winter when we went to the races!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
This is Alan Pinnt from PintoRacing. I notice you guys like us a bit. Well I wanted to inform you that there has been some new changes to PintoRacing.com

50's page: we have a page now for only XR 50's you can buy parts, Buy a 50, or sell your 50!

Ebay auctions: we now are selling parts and some sleds on ebay.

And there is more www.pintoracing.com

Regards,
Alan Pinnt
owner and CEO of PintoRacing[/font=Verdana]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts