Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a sled and some parts from a gentleman in Swan River, MB, R0L1Z0. I was wondering if anyone from that area was going to be coming to the MN area anywhere and could bring it with for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I have one idea for you...find a way get to manitoba then rent a u haul and bring your sled and parts back home.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cost too much for the uhaul. I might just fill out the papers and get my passport tomm and drive up and get it myself. thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
I dont know how it is in the US. But in Canada if you actually go into the government office, on a slow day, and they can do a passport for you in 20 minutes. Thats how I got mine done.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I don't have one but the my aunt got hers and it took over a month.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Get an "enhanced drivers license" it will allow the same US/Canada border crossing, just not overseas.

·
Registered
278 Posts
If I remember correctly, you can pay extra to have your passport processed more quickly.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is NY the only state that does that? Never heard of it. Yes you can pay extra to have your passport within 2 weeks or normal time is 4-6 weeks.

now the kid has decided to keep the sled, so i have no need to go to canada to pick it up now.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
The enhanced license is actually a great deal. Check into it and see if your state does it. $30, I think for the license and then I think for another $35 you can have your license renewed for four years.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I dont know where to do this in other states, but my buddy went into the customs office in New York City and got a passport in just a few hours.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts