·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't figure out which snowmobile i want to buy. Heres my options
1998 Ski Doo Formula Z 670-1300 miles
*Great Condition Overall
*144 Studs
*Back end was raised to 14 inches by a dealer mechanic.
**Comes with HJC Helmet with electric sheild
Also Know the seller personally
***$3000

1999 Arctic ZL 600-1300--miles
*Don't know alot about this sled yet but it is in good condition overall
***$2995 Before Negotiations

1997 Ski Doo MXZ 670-1500 miles
*144 Studs
*Seller is a well respected Dealer in the area
*Great Condition
***$2700

I'm more of a Full Throttle person who loves speed. I do alot of Field riding due to my location. But i occasionally ride trails when i got to michigan.
I'm also very aggressive and love doing jumps at high speed.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I'd go for the '98...I would never sell a sled to a friend that I knew was a dud.
Plus it seems like the best deal.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I dunno I would choose the MXZ... I wouldnt want to buy from a friend becuase if anything went wrong and there were hard feelings... I dunno just things could go bad...

·
Registered
28 Posts
go with the formula its the beat deal

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Take the mxz....becasue if u like to jump,u wanna mxz..unless the formula has a better suspension then the mxz,then take the formula.I have a 98 mxzx and i love it,its AWESOME for jumping nad is really fast!

·
Registered
749 Posts
I would buy the new 670 ski-doo.I've drove a 600 zl and i wasn't very impressed at all with it. I then drove a 500 zl and liked it twice as much as a 600.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Word of warning though, if you decide on the 97 670 get some tunnel braces ASAP!! I have a friend who owns the same sled, and with mild jumping(2 to 3feet) has bent the foot rails....He is no monster either, probely 150 to 160lbs. After he pounded the foot rails back into place, he put the fishbones on..and no probs since! Just a heads for you since you said you like jumping and all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts