Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to buy some red handguards for my brothers sled for christmas. anyone know where i can get a set with the mounts for cheap? i will also by some used if they're the right price

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
www.powermadd.com

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
nothing on ebay??? what is your price range??? i foiund a couple pairs on ebay

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Two different kinds here.. 47$ a pair for the trail series. I am happy with the seat they made me!

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/index.php?cPath=66_73

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my price range is about 40 bucks, and i only found one pair on ebay that were red. and matt i think he would rather have something more like powermadd for the racer type look.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
^ That page I sent you has the racer ones also.. They both get great reviews from other sledders.. check HCS.. he is a site sponsor there.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i decided i better get moving and buy some so i decided to head over to the local parts store, the had every color but red and black in stock so i had them order it for me, it will be here tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Why do people on SF ask for everyones opinion and then at the end of it all they go with something else? hahaha

No problem, just noting.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, i was running out of time and no one offered me anything i liked, and as it turns out the local shop i went to was cheaper anyway. but thanks for the help anyways

1 - 11 of 11 Posts