Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
I am in need of some help determining whats wrong with my 2005 Skidoo MXZ 380 fan. I know you're thinking, its small thats whats wrong with it! trust me I would love to invest in a bigger machine, unfortunately I lack the funds to do so. Also this machine was my first very own sled, so it holds sentimental value as well. I am starting to go through trail withdrawals as my baby refuses to start! I ran into a similar problem last year but it somehow fixed itself. This year I am sad to say it has not. The engine isn't turning over nor can I detect a spark. When the key ignition failed, I returned to the familiar pull cord and it too had seized. I know the best option is to just take it into the shop, but again my funds are slightly lacking as I am still a student for the moment.
Hopefully someone can help me with my dilemma! Thanks! :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
ok if i understand what u r saying , the engine wont pull over? if that is correct , remove the plugs first, try again , no luck, possible from sitting crank is full of fuel, pull case drains see what comes out. large amounts of fuel coming out ie bad fuel pump,no fuel? no luck again, put some pb blaster in the plug holes let it sit for a couple hours,if it still wont turn over its seized, wait one last thing could be recoil is messed up if that wont werk sorry buddy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts