Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my friend mason have been best friends since we were 3. his family use to be poor and we would give his family clothes that didnt fit us anymore. his idiot dad got a job on the slope and is making around $200,000 a year. and mason gets everything given to him at no expense. he has 6 machines a yz 250, rm 85, summit 700, phazer 500,a rmk 800 and a arctic cat 400 4wd quad. and not 1 of these machines is older than 2003. he has become the biggest asshole in the world. he rubbs it in my face that he has the lates parts and how I cant even afford tires for my blaster. he calls me to gloat that he is getting a 05 banshee 350 twin. and he knows that a banshee is my dream machine and that i cant afford it. he also says on the trails how much of a piece of shit my blaster is. my blaster is in good shape. all he talk about with my machines is how much of pieces of shit they are and how i cant afford parts cuz my family makes around $70,000. i know this is mean to say but i hope his banshee siezes. hes going into middle school and is acting like the toughest person in the world and i know many people who want and will beat the crap outa him.

enough of that. ive been saving up from working and might get this.
http://anchorage.craigslist.org/mcy/1859696522.html

·
Registered
318 Posts
doesnt sound like a really good friend -- confront him thats all --

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
^yeah. Tell him to stop being a prick. OR, just don't be friends with him. I sure wouldn't want to be friends with someone who I can't stand to be around

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Or just beat the hell outta him?? I hate people like this, and I completely see why you would feel like that. As shnill said, some friend!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its kinda hard not to not want to be friends with him. he was my first friend and weve known each other for 11 years. and plus like what ski-dooer said, i cant hes stronger than me, but im quicker and faster

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
All my best friends I had from elementary and middle school, I had eventually come to realize that I was just too different from them. Stopped hanging out with them when I had met new friends through sports teams in high school. It just appears that you and your spoiled friend have grown apart as you've grown up, and that's okay. It happens to everyone, even among adults

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
just tell him to stop being a prick or u want nothing to do with him. if u want to pull a few pranks on him like green water under his radiator during the winter and tell him his engine blew up or he has a hole in his heat exchanger. but tell him u and him go way back and u do not appreciate him being like this to u and how when he was poor u basically clothed him so he would not freeze

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Find a new friend as he is obviously not a very good one anymore. Maybe after you ignore him long enough he will realize what a ass he is and change his ways.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you guys are right. next time he calls to gloat ill just tell him to fuck off. my friends cody zane weasle and russel are pretty much just like me so screw that prick.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
^Some good advice here. Go your own way. Sounds like you have plenty of other friends to hang out with.
I know exactly where you are coming from. I get so sick of hearing about someone's new crap and rubbing it in. They only do it to try to make themselves feel better, even though it just makes them look like an assho!e.

Now, think about this: The things you have, you can be proud of (even if it's not the best stuff out there), because you WORKED for it. It wasn't just handed to you.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
your rite hangman. he abuses every thing he owns, even video games because he knows his "daddy" will replace it.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Good advice in this thread...

Part ways with this 'friend', and if he values your friendship he will change his ways.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
fighting is stupid, plain and simple tell him that he is not the person you want to be friends with. when he was poor you didnt rub it in his face so why does he feel he can rub it in yours. tell him to enjoy his money becuase he is going to be lonely. at some point it will catch up to him.

why do kids think dads money is there money. if i made a million dollars a year my kid still would only make whatever his jobs pays him.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I have a friend like that to, but he doesnt rub it in, he just gets a lot of stuff he wants, like his 09 F5, 03 blaster, 06 King quad 450. I am only 15 and i feel GREAT to know that i buy all my stuff. My parents have never chipped in any money towards mine or my brothers snowmobiles. I started out on a 100 dollar yamaha ss440, and bought and sold a bunch of things to get on my current polaris. My brother started on a 65 dollar minibike and now has an 06 fusion 600 and an 04 polaris pro xr race sled. Both of those sleds are legit his, and my parents didnt help out one bit! Feel proud of yourself for buying your own things because the kids that are spoiled will someday learn that money wont always be handed to them!

·
Registered
584 Posts
You know what this is kind of like that also gets me mad. When you are such a better rider than someone and they have a way nicer quad or sled. Its just anoying when some 10 year old whos dad lets him have brand new 600 is riding around and can barely turn the thing.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Can i ask how old you are? I remember when i was younger me and my friends would get into fights all the time and beat the snot out of each other for something stupid like that.

If your friend has any brains he will get wiser the older he gets and then you wont have to worry about it. Stuff like this is going to happen when you are growing up and if you end up staying friends with him you will be able to say "hey remember when you were a spoiled prick growing up" and be able to have a laugh about it. If he doesnt change much then just quit hanging out with him.

Im guessing you are pretty young since you said he is in middle school, sounds like a typical thing to me.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Be happy.... and Enjoy what you have and don't worry about what the guy next door has.... If toys are something that your friend bases his self esteem on he is a very shallow person... Don't worry about toys, just be the best PERSON you can be! Toys are worthless in the scheme of life..........

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
he will find out soon enough that it doesnt matter how many toys you have if you have no friends. he keeps acting like that he will live a very lonely life. if it comes down to it, it doesnt matter how big they are you take out their knee even the biggest man will go down.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I dont know what the slope is but i want a job there !There will always be someone with somthing better, faster and more expensive than yours, get used to it. He is overcompensating for being poor and will eventually get a beatdown to remember where he came from by then he will unfortunatly be friendless.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Duece is right^^ Someone will always have something better in comparison..it's just how it is. But it happens.. What would be funny is to make a sleeper sled and then hand it to him![thumb]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts