Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need your opinion on which headlights look better..im still undecided on it..i dont know if the halos look to importish or not..let me know.

stock headlights
[attachment=49556]

halo headlights
[attachment=49557]

[attachment=49588]

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, thats what i thought but some people have been a little iffy about them so i thought id get some other opinions..i think ill be keeping them cause i do like them the more i look at them.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
The halos. If I had a car worth putting them on, I'd have some myself.

Looks like your driver side headlight is fogged up pretty bad.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
To be honest it's hard to see the difference due to different lighting, but I'd say the Halo's look better. Too many light reflections on the pic of the stock headlights to know for sure.

·
Registered
757 Posts
i think the halos make your car look like a viper.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
The halos!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha thanks guys..well looks like im kinda stuck with the halos now because the box with my stock headlights fell over out in the shed and broke one of them..and someone told me last night when i was driving around that my car looks pissed off with the halos so yeah i am really starting to liek them more and more! thanks for the compliments!

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
I like the halo's.. but I don't like that grill. But I don't have a suggestion as to what would look better.

Just giving my opinion [;)]

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Originally posted by arcticcatmatt
[br]I like the halo's.. but I don't like that grill. But I don't have a suggestion as to what would look better.

Just giving my opinion [;)]
the factory SLP SS grill would look awesome

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
arcticcatmatt i am actually thinking of taking that grill and painting it black and then putting a 69 SS emblem in the middle of it..holeshot boy the car right now is making 421 at the wheels..its a full bolt on and a cam car..doing heads again soon..havent gotton it to the track yet but the guy who did the work told me that if it hooks up it should run around a 11.6 if i can shift..but thanks for all the compliments again

·
Registered
721 Posts
definitly halo!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Originally posted by XCR
[br]like everyone else halos
Same here.. HALOS!

·
Registered