Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm planning on getting my heads ported and possibly an overbore done. My question is who does the best work, best customer service, etc. I know of SLP, PSI, Union bay racing, and I'm sure there are more out there that I don't know.I'm Washington state, so Union bay is convenient. I know they used to do some great work, but haven't heard much since they were bought out by Fastrax...

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Don't deal with PSI, you'll end up a day late and a dollar short.

As for the rest, Carls, UB, SLP, HTG etc. What do you want to do? They're all good so if UB is closest I'd go with them just for the sake of convenience when dialing the engine in.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Hot to go..
Oh yea, I forgot about them.

powersledder said:
Don't deal with PSI, you'll end up a day late and a dollar short.

As for the rest, Carls, UB, SLP, HTG etc. What do you want to do? They're all good so if UB is closest I'd go with them just for the sake of convenience when dialing the engine in.
I'm just trying to squeeze as much power as I can out of my engine. As for riding I do mostly mountain riding/hill climbing, and a little trail riding.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Student Driver said:
I know Curt at Fastrax and he does awsome work. Very top notch.
His customer service is good both before and after the sale.
Highly recomended.
Ok good to know! Thanks, they would defiantly be the most convenient for me(about 30 min from my house).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts