Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these shots today at Haydays of the new 2004 Sno Pro. I even got some of the specs on the machine. I know the pictures aren't the best, but you still get the idea of what it is. The crowd was very interested to say the least!

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/snoprohood_small.jpg

On the hood...
This machine is equipped with the following custom accessories: Number plate kit, Hand gaurds and mounts.

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/snoprolights_small.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/snoproarms_small.jpg

Is that a Chevy symbol?!

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/snoprobars_small.jpg

Notice the "red button" by the left hand grip and the gas tank and coolant bottle.

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/snoproengineopen_small.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/snoproengine_small.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/snoprotrack.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/snoprotunnel_small.jpg

That white plastic at the back of the seat is for adding your team #, but it's very flimsy in my opinion.

The announcer stated the following:

-HP is up by 5 to a total of 104 hp!!!
-110 octane required.
-5 gallon light weight fuel tank.
-Light weight seat.
-Butt area is moved forward for more stand up style riding.
-Aluminum subframe
-Deeper tunnel
-Refitted hood and belly pan.

I'm sure there's more, but this is a start.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
MegaMan, wow great job getting info from hayday!!!! looks good.. now I want to see the 2004 Polaris Pro X 440 . seen doo REV 440 just BNG , small things.. and the cat snopro 440 seems to be quite bit of changes.. and now Polaris???

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I was there when they unveiled that sled, and WOW is that chick that races for AC smokin' hot!!! And yes it was very crowded trying to see the sled. And its weird that a chevy bowtie would be on it when there are no other sponsors on the sled.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Originally posted by 93coty
[br]And its weird that a chevy bowtie would be on it when there are no other sponsors on the sled.
Chevy is a large sponsor of Team Arctic Racing. They have been for a few years. Same way that Dodge is a large sponsor for Polaris. I guess they wanted to be recognized on what they are sponsoring with a few decals.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
looks aight, but i have to bring up what willy said in the Pro X 440 topic, have to pull the skid to change spark plugs and adjust carbs? all u see is pipe under that hood, lol, good pics tho, woulda been nice to get whole sled but i spose u had to butt your way up to the front neway

1 - 9 of 9 Posts