Snowmobile Fanatics banner

New bar set up

2K views 35 replies 20 participants last post by  polarisracing11 
#1 ·
Well i bought a set of tapers, iam extremly happy. There Charmicle bend. They were pretty expensive but iam happy, gonna go buy some new grips tomrow and finish it. not good pics at all will have new ones tomrow.
[attachment=53227]
[attachment=53229]
[attachment=53228]

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
that looks great. you have a nice set up there. you are lucky your parents let you buy all of this stuff before christmas! i have been waiting for some new parts for quite some time now.

#4 ·
Originally posted by foxracing
[br]that looks great. you have a nice set up there. you are lucky your parents let you buy all of this stuff before christmas! i have been waiting for some new parts for quite some time now.
I acutally pawned a 100 off as a chritmas present so iam really happy, gonna go do the last of my xmas shoping tomrow.

#7 ·
Dude, nice job. Maybe a little more fit+finish is required though. Hope you enjoy them. Merry X-mas.[attachment=46426][attachment=46423]

Attachments

#8 ·
Originally posted by PRO-X2C
[br]Dude, nice job. Maybe a little more fit+finish is required though. Hope you enjoy them. Merry X-mas.[attachment=46426][attachment=46423]
Iam gonna stop my my dad shop tomrow and pick up some of the line protector stuff, so it dont look like it does now and some new grips. are you only running on warmer?

Attachments

#9 ·
No, I got both hand warmers on. And the stuff you are looking for is called wire loom or split loom.

#10 ·
looks sweet. i was gonna say they'd be allot better looking if the wires were covered and you wouldn't snag them if they wer hooked up through you bar riser. like the one posted above. and may i recomend some 90 or 45 degree bar hooks.

#11 ·
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]looks sweet. i was gonna say they'd be allot better looking if the wires were covered and you wouldn't snag them if they wer hooked up through you bar riser. like the one posted above. and may i recomend some 90 or 45 degree bar hooks.
Yeah iam goona do wireing tomrow tonight was just a qucik fix. and the bars are tooo thick for hooks.[}:)]

#14 ·
that looks really good jay, yea my parents let me pick out my presents before cgristmas too, i went and got my cell phone from 'santa' yesterday...lmfao

#18 ·
Looks pretty good man. I'm sure you'll love the feeling when riding!

#21 ·
Looks good. Pro-Tapers bars are sweet, thats what my YZ came with and Ive been told by a lot of motocross people that Pro-Taper is the Cadillac of handlebars.

#22 ·
That looks pretty good!

#23 ·
looks great having the bars go up is a lot better than having them go up and back.

#25 ·
seriously dude them things are freaking sweet !!!!!!!!!!

#26 ·
thats FREAKIN SWEET MAN I have wanted to do that forever now may i ask how much it costs? or just a close estimate? Thanks man good work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.