Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in the truck to get something a little more comfy for driving back and forth from work. Picked up a 99 BMW 328iA sports sedan.

Here's a pic of the two remaining vehicles I have. I think I am finally satisfied with what I have.....for now at least.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Geez man you seem to be very well off.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Nice vehicles Ryan!

lol, he's either well off, or really deep in debt [;)]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
This is my moms new car. Its the bottom of the bottom on the cheap list. Its a 2003. Everything manual and it doesn't even have a tape deck, or rear speakers. lol oh well I guess it will do. Oh yeah 5sp standard.

/snofan/../images/users/SledHead/carsnow.JPG

·
Registered
837 Posts
why would you buy a new car, you could get a used one for the same price with some power stuff, i don't see why people buy new because it loses so muck value off the lot,

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I don't know why she did it. I'm not impressed. [:(] I'm gonna have to drive that thing!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Well she also got it because it was 0% financing and 280$ a month.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]Nice vehicles Ryan!

lol, he's either well off, or really deep in debt [;)]
P-man nailed it on that one. Debt ownz me. [:D] It's a choice I have made, and I'm not complaining.

As for that saturn....those are really nice litte cars, and with the 0% financing I'm sure she got a great deal on it. I've seen a couple of those saturns tear it up at the auto-X and they can hold there own quite well.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
328i is a sweet car. I guess you changed your mind... Back when you were deciding upon getting a sports car, you asked us for our opinions. I suggested an M3, but you said "No way." Well, now it seems you've have gotten the next best thing to the M3, the 328. [;)]
I'm just teasing you. I love BMW, and plan on buying one some time in the future. I like both your cars. That S2K is a fun ride.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by bigwilly
[br]I want your BMW. It's a sweet ride. Do you still have your sled tho?
Yeah, still got the beast. Not that it does me any good with [red]NO FREAKING SNOW![/red][:(!]

·
Registered
155 Posts
hey intended, you traded in your truck eh? did you save any of your add-ons (if you had any)? also how much did they give you for it? i'm asking because i have an 1999 indigo blue ext cab ZR2.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
heres my new car it rules i traded in my moped and 50 bucks get me this car

/polarisman/../images/users/bobinwi/newcar.jpg

LOL anyways awesome car Ryan good to see your still alive and kickin and here from time to time
Keep on comin back Bro!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Pooly_31
[br]hey intended, you traded in your truck eh? did you save any of your add-ons (if you had any)? also how much did they give you for it? i'm asking because i have an 1999 indigo blue ext cab ZR2.
The only add-ons I really had on the truck were nerf bars, tinted windows, and a bed liner. All stayed on the truck. The truck had 27,000 miles on it, every factory option, and was in excellent shape. The best price I got anywhere for it was 14,225 , which is over book by a good margin, but still a sucky price compared to what I paid for it. Good luck sellin your truck with the deals that GM is giving away on the new ones!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
intendedaccelation,

Dude, I had to do a double take when I saw your pics with the grain elevators in the background. Looking at your profile confirmed my suspecsions. I live in Duluth, but work in soup-town at the board of trade bldg. Where do you work, if you don't mind me asking.

-dan

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by pigboy
[br]intendedaccelation,

Dude, I had to do a double take when I saw your pics with the grain elevators in the background. Looking at your profile confirmed my suspecsions. I live in Duluth, but work in soup-town at the board of trade bldg. Where do you work, if you don't mind me asking.

-dan
Hey hows it goin? I actually work up in Two Harbors (where I am from originally) for a company called Irresistible Ink which is onwed by Hallmark.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts