Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
happy new year everone, i just got back from Eagle river WI snowmobiling on the trails up that way, it was a blast, i rode 150 miles... Tomorrow the 1st i am heading up to Atikokan Canada for another sledding trip ( there goes all my vacation)....My dad's F& and my 800ZX are loaded in the trailer right now...So this weekened i rode my older 600 edge X...Very nice sled...Any way, the whole point of this is for those of u who have a new freestlye, let me know what you think of them, im thinking maybe next year. do the 550 fans have decent power? how about in the powder

·
Registered
539 Posts
how much snow does Atikokan have? i am 1.5 hours west of Atikokan and we don't have much snow on our trails here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we are staying at Barry Browns on clearwater west....last report this morning was a foot on the trails and the lake has 8"

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think the Knew freestyle sleds are horible.One thing I hate aboat them is there style and if you plan on poder riding in the mountains dont get the 300f they get stuck way to much to much and are not fast.In may opin I woud not get it.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Good luck buddy you moght have a ****ty trip because NONE of the ofsc trails are open there and there is dick all for snow in atikokan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts