Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
little test run with cam and sled around town in 1ft plus powder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never mind fuck this i am no computer guy guess we will never see them

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
LOL, rookie....

Upload them to youtube and post links, it's easier.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMotc_sKRk thanks i didnt think it would take that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hey you know that was hard to watch. I tipped the monitor sideways to watch it.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i guess you need editing soft ware it is in rout!!!!!!!!!!!! that sucked i hear you sorry i will get better at it hopefully?!

·
Registered
446 Posts
when u cossed the road what were you waitng for you sat there forever, also qit finger fucking the throttle and ur rsi bar pad is upside down

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no if you look from front it is on right i was waiting for my friend he drove over i want to rip it quick we got like a 1.5ft so i want to play before i go ride this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had to be easy on the gas too go i will blow the doors off the trailer here lol
oh shit it is my bad lol

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
xcsp_rider said:
when u cossed the road what were you waitng for you sat there forever, also qit finger fucking the throttle[/color=red] and ur rsi bar pad is upside down

Quit posting stupid threads about stupid sh*t you will never buy or try, but you like saying you might. He can do what he wants, its his sled and his gas.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
900modman said:
no if you look from front it is on right i was waiting for my friend he drove over i want to rip it quick we got like a 1.5ft so i want to play before i go ride this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had to be easy on the gas too go i will blow the doors off the trailer here lol
oh shit it is my bad lol
nice vid! Kinda funky watching it with my screen sideways lol [beatup] And no worries, I drive like that too! I don't quite feather the gas that much, but I do it most of the time lol!

One thing I will say is, when you go over a bank that turns to a little jump, why do you give it a shot of gas? when you land that just puts a lot of uneccasary stress on the rails and belt. Just a though... Do as you please though! [thumb]

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
How did you get the 2 peeps to back up for you? (the pickup and car at the 1:05 mark)

And you should have kept the vid going watchin yer buddy not know how to handle the sled..

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
How did you get the 2 peeps to back up for you? (the pickup and car at the 1:05 mark)

And you should have kept the vid going watchin yer buddy not know how to handle the sled..
it was funny he made if 25 ft and snow how got stuck with a 136 2 in paddle and 2.25 studs in a field!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont need to tell you he wont be on my sled again he can use the xc 700!!!!!!! i thought i was good thing to do that with throtle it shotd more oil in there when you are just putting down the road?those people i guess just wanted to see the show not very common a sled around here tearing up a place like that lol i am a rebel!!! but i will not have a foot and a half and have my sleds in my yard and not try them out

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
All that throttle feathering is needed on an improperly tuned carbed sled, that will load up and need the revs to clean it out.. You shouldn't need it on an EFI sled.

But people that put cans on sleds want to hear what they paid for, and do it anyway.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ha!!! We all know exactly where you live!!! Do they let you ride at Retievex, or is it a "don't ask, don't tell"?

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Mad-Boondocker said:
oh I thought you were able to program those so if u have to shoot at a weird angle it would make it so it would look normal when viewed.
I think that takes reading the instructions... [thumb]

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i did the direction are on a fold out paper just got a new softwear progarm should be sick hopefully i will but a edited one next to his one

·
Registered
275 Posts
just wondering how easy is it to turn that camra on and off with your gloves on and can you hear the beep when it starts recording with your helmet and every thing on.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
easy as pie to use there is only 2 buttons on it , i am waiting to try the shot every 2sec mode!!!! i just got pinnacle editing softwear good stuff

1 - 20 of 27 Posts